5.28.2008

new.fun

Well there have been a couple new changes in the Curlee's life. First-I've finally taken the black out of my hair and currently am existing as a red-head, with a cute bob cut. Love it. I think that the ridding of the black from my hair is greatly symbolic of my life right now. Although I continue to take pictures a la myspace style, I am actually doing something to change my body, so I won't have to anymore! I started keeping a food diary on my google calendar to see how I am eating affects my weight loss. I have a lofty goal of losing 110 to 130 lbs. ultimately, but this last week I lost 4!! We will see what the next weigh-in holds.


In other news...we are headed to HAWAII in July (slightly a motivater for healthy eating). Could not be more excited! Jesse has never been and we get to experience Maui for the first time together! We are also going with my mom, brother, grandma, and aunty. How could I not look foward for more than a week in paradise with the love of my life! Then, in August we are fortunate to be able to pay (thanks to some parental help) for Jesse to go through the State Academy in hopes that by the end, he may get a job with Snoqualmie Fire Department. Jesse could not be more excited and I as well for him! I will start school in Fall (scary...) to complete all my pre-req's to get into a Bachelor's nursing program. All of this while trying to get pregnant!

Yes folks, we are the super Curlees....

No comments: