6.29.2008

rewind.reno



Discovering nature in Reno...airport. I went to Reno a couple weeks ago for work and the best thing I saw were these nature pictures in the airport that I found endlessly entertaining to take pictures next to. I had a great time with my coworkers and learned some new financial aid business. Flying into Reno=boo boo. Trying to find something (other than gambling) to do in Reno=boo boo. For these two reasons, I would highly recommend going to Las Vegas instead. We ended up driving to San Francisco during some free time which was great, but I fell down in the middle of the busiest street ever after drinking....a water....duh. So, all in all I looked pretty awesome, as always.




2 comments:

stacia said...

if I had known you better then, I would've highly recommended an improv troupe for you guys to check out in Reno that's run by one of my bestest and dearest friends and her husband (who actually manages the troupe and performs).

at least it was sunny there, right?

kara and kalin said...

i want to see hawaii pics!!!!!!! and i miss you! come visit your colorado family soon.