Here are the rules...1) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.2) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.3) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Fact number 7: I talk to my mom everyday. Not like the "how was your day?", "good, and yours?", "good. can I have some money?". Although those conversations do occur (haha....very rarely I may add), majority of the time it is my mom and I BS-ing or addressing our current state of mind. I feel so greatful to have the type of mom that I can look up to and also call one of my best friends. She unconditionally loves Jesse, my brother, and I which is an amazing feeling. I hope to be 1/2 the mom she is.
Fact number 6: One of my legs is longer than the other. Ask anyone I've told, because they have probably seen it. The real reason is that my hips are off-set, but I did have to wear a lift in my shoe for awhile because I had back pain. Countdown to awesome, I know.
Fact number 5: I have a new plan for my life weekly. Some may see me as fickle, I prefer to think of myself as "easily excited" or "open to new opprotunities". This past year has really made this character trait go into overdrive, because I am currently working at a university. I find myself looking at all of the various Masters programs and imagining myself in that profession. Then, proceed to be completely stoked and announce my new career path to anyone who is listening. I do know this, whatever I do will involve helping people. You can't ask for much more than that.
Fact number 4: I have been known to have a slight road rage problem that involves cursing like a sailor. I can't help it. Really! It is not my fault that most other drivers are rude and idiotic. I, of course, am the ultimate driver that never makes mistakes. (*Note: this fact contains a high level of sarcasm)
Fact number 3: I have a real fear of flying. This fear is a new fear and although completely ridiculous, I truly feel like I am going to plummet to my death during turbalance, take-off, or landing. The latest flights I have been on have involved hyperventilating, excessive prayer, and maybe a tear or two. My mom works for the airlines, so I have flown a lot, which I think contributes to this fear. When I went to school in California, I flew home every weekend for about 3 years of it and even maintained a job in Washington. Now, I think that the odds are against me the more flights I go on. Also, I think that the TV show - Lost (so good!) - may have impacted this fear. I know. Dumb.
Fact number 2: I love missions work. I could live and breath missions work. So far in my life, I have been able to live in a couple different countries and visit several others through missions. I love to experience different cultures and see how they worship God. Seeing this always renews my faith in the Lord. I have gotten Jesse and my mom stoked on this way of life and know that Jesse and I will be missionaries one day, when the day is right. Until then, I fully intend on participating on every trip possible, God willing.
Fact number 1: I have the best husband ever. Sorry ladies, hands off. A mix of thoughtful and funny. Caring and intelligent. Loving and interesting. These are only a couple of ways that I can describe my love, Jesse. He is constantly making me feel like I could do more. You know that feeling - when someone is so amazing, that you must have more to offer, because it seems so little in comparison? That is Jesse. He is my lovah for life and my best friend. He inspires me and challenges me. He loves and encourages me. I feel like the old lady that has been buying lotto tickets for 70 straight years and won. That is Jesse, my own personal lotto win.
Tagged:

No comments:
Post a Comment