Could there be a better time of year?? I love all of the beautiful colors that surround fall! Fall in the NW is gorgeous. I thought that I would post a couple pictures of what we have been up to. First....we moved, like a month ago :), but here is our beautiful house!
We are the epitome of suburbanites, but I love it. There are a million kids in our neighborhood, so when we are finally lucky enough to have kids, they will have tons of friends to play with (pending we are able to rent for awhile here). Another lovely addition to our home is that Jesse's sister - Jen - just moved in with us. We are so happy to have her here in Washington. I am so thankful for all of our family. I have been spending more time with my grandparents lately and it has been amazing. I love learning about their lives and their love story (they have been together for almost 57 years!!). Family is where it is at. Don't get me wrong, I love my homies, but there is something so meaningful and powerful with the bond that you have with your family.
Here are a couple recent pics from a fun night out to see the Sassparilla Jug Band. Good times!
Stacia and her best friend
awesome.sauce
alicia and stacia being beautious
We are the epitome of suburbanites, but I love it. There are a million kids in our neighborhood, so when we are finally lucky enough to have kids, they will have tons of friends to play with (pending we are able to rent for awhile here). Another lovely addition to our home is that Jesse's sister - Jen - just moved in with us. We are so happy to have her here in Washington. I am so thankful for all of our family. I have been spending more time with my grandparents lately and it has been amazing. I love learning about their lives and their love story (they have been together for almost 57 years!!). Family is where it is at. Don't get me wrong, I love my homies, but there is something so meaningful and powerful with the bond that you have with your family.Here are a couple recent pics from a fun night out to see the Sassparilla Jug Band. Good times!

Stacia and her best friend
awesome.sauce
alicia and stacia being beautious
1 comment:
I am so super sad-mcgee for my drunky-monkey bff...
Post a Comment