4.27.2010

seriously.NEED

Usually I am a girl that loves a million different pairs of shoes at a time, but I have not only found myself in a style slump (sad, right?), but a shoe slump! I haven't been inspired by any pair of shoes I have seen lately. I was kind of digging the oxford shoe craze, but never got a pair, and a couple of months ago I was looking for saddle shoes (oxfords reminded me of them). Let's face it - they are adorable. Anyway - I was reading one of the million blogs that I read, I came across a post on The Full Nilson's blog that featured these shoes. Shoe slump officially over! I told Jesse that I have to have these adorable gifts from above. I phrased it as "need" versus "want" - mostly due to fact that when you find the shoes to end your shoe slump (and hopefully style slump), you NEED to get them. The end.

1 comment:

Kara said...

i love this. as an aspiring economist, i enjoy your need rationale. it makes perfect sense. i need some new shoes too.