My theme in life is keep going! I tell myself that when I'm running and want to go take a nap or don't think I can go further. I tell myself that on my "fat" days. It is amazing what the mind can tell you about yourself. Positive thinking and prayer can do wonders for my spirit.
 |
| My treadmill interval time on Tuesdays keeps getting better! PTL |
The facts of today are that I lost another 6.6 lbs. as of Monday and I ran further than ever in my 35 minute workout today. Only 8.4 lbs to go to reach my first major goal of getting to and below 250lbs. The next mini goal I have is 239lbs. This will mean I am half way done and that, my friends, is only 19lbs. away!
 |
| Me, on February 12th. |
Wishing all, happy goal setting!
XOXO
1 comment:
Wow! You inspire me! <3
Post a Comment