2.10.2010

joys.of.the.multi.cup.coffee.drinker

Do you ever wake up and know that the day is going to be great?? That is today. Nothing too out of the ordinary, BUT a smooth day none-the-less. Highlights to include:
  • Woke up more than on-time and my Pom was so excited I was up, he "spoke" on command (seriously cute).
  • Woke up in enough time to consume a cup of coffee at home, watch some news, and kiss Jesse when he walked in the door at 7am (24 hour shifts=crazy hours/me sleeping with the dogs a couple times a week).
  • As I left this morning, saw the sky lit up against Mount Si in a pink that would be the perfect shade of blush (did I mention I LOVE blush, it is a little bit of an obsession....Jesse knows this and accepts it).
  • No jerks on the freeway.
  • Counselor meeting at work included off-campus registration traveling plans - heyo! I get to go to Colorado and California in July. Love this part of my job!
  • Another cup of coffee from 11am to 1pm.
  • The house I have been obsessing over in Snoqualmie just dropped another $20K. Seriously??? It would be a great first home for Jesse and I! Check it out here.

Un bueno dia so far.......

2 comments:

Kara said...

first of all I LOVE THAT HOUSE. Second of all, COLORADO? WHAAAAAAAA?

and I'm happy you are having a good day!

Carlie//Jesse said...

Heyo! I was totally thinking about you and that we should meet up for coffee while I'm there, if it works! :)