This weekend there were 3 birthday parties and a baby shower to be celebrated! We only made it to 2 of the 3 birthdays, but it was a good time for all. My friend's birthday on Saturday night was SO fun. It was a wine tasting at Winestyles in Bothell. I have never in my 28 years of life participated in a wine tasting, so it was really fun to have the new experience! Jesse and I had a great time!
Then it was off to a baby shower the next day for my one of our great friends! There were so many ladies in one house celebrating the TBD baby Sprout. Things at the Andersen's are always amazing. The food was delicious, the converstion rich, and the joy of the soon-to-be new mom tangible.
Lastly, my stepdad Dick's birthday. Ice cream cake. Mom, gram, brother, Dick, and I (Jesse was working). USA beating Canada in Olympic Hockey. Fun. I love my parents! LOVED this weekend and was happy to be a social butterfly for a bit...

No comments:
Post a Comment