It has been a busy March! I started my Sewing Circle, which has made me inspired and excited about sewing. We meet once a month and bring that month's project for show and tell. I can be honest and say that this first project didn't go so well, but I didn't really have the time to devote to it like a person new to sewing would need. This month we are going to create a 1/2 apron with trim. I am excited to make it and the best part is that I can do it with a friend that can help me! We also talk about all kinds of craft fun at our meeting.
My cousin Scotty flew into town and we had a bowling birthday party for my mom at the Snoqualmie Bowling Alley - it was SO fun! I hadn't been bowling for a long time and it was great to laugh with my family all night long.
The biggest thing that happened this month is that one of my best friends got married! That kept me a *tad* busy. It was a beautiful wedding and I LOVED getting my hair/makeup/nails done. I happened to read a post on Natalie Perkins blog about this amazing iPhone app - Hipstamatic - which I got on my phone days before the wedding and subsequently fell in-love and took a million pictures. I made J - the best man and son of the bride - an iron-on tux tee. I think that it turned out adorable. I am hoping to get a DSLR camera for my birthday this summer and can't wait to take millions of pictures, something that I am really growing to love.
PS - I picked Kansas to go all the way in my NCAA bracket and they blew it. Thanks KU.
No comments:
Post a Comment