10.06.2011

{day 4: 100lb. challenge}

Something I found out today is that my scale is whack. It gave me three different weights, so I have no idea how much I weigh or if I have lost, but oh well. I assume that once I start losing more, I will have a general idea that I am least losing.....can't wait for that!

Thinking about it yesterday, I realized how crazy of a goal this is! I hope that I can achieve it, but even if I have lost only 80lbs by my birthday, I am least progressing on this journey!

No gym today as I am working through lunch because it is wedding mania weekend! Today my friend and I will meet with the bride and groom to talk last minute details and see the venue. I cannot describe how blessed I feel to be photographing a 2nd wedding! Who is this creative girl I have become?? Craziness.

Today's offerings include the famous 2 egg breakfast, spaghetti squash (imagine that?), couscous, chicken meatballs, and unknown for dinner. Delish!

No comments: