3.11.2013

I Did It!

After not sleeping at all last night, I anxiously got on the scale at 3:20am this morning after Jesse woke up and headed to work. This was my last weigh-in before my trip to Haiti and I had a goal of being at 250lbs. To my delight the scale read 249.4! I laid in bed crying and thanking the Lord. There is something about my first major goal being satisfied that encourages me to keep going. To stop listening to myself on a poor body image day (or week for that matter) or a day where my workout just sucks.

When I woke up a couple hours later it was 249.0. So, my friends, that makes my total weight loss be 65lbs. so far!

This picture is of me today.

7 comments:

trying to let go of it all.... said...

I think Carlie is a ROCK STAR! And I'll punch anybody in the big toe if they disagree!

Unknown said...

Congrats Carlie. Keep going girl. Thats awesome. Take control. I'm trying too.

Carlie//Jesse said...

Thanks guys!! You can do it Sha!

gather and hunt said...

Good work Carlie! You are rocking it! You're an inspiration. <3

Anonymous said...

So so so proud of you!!! Love you so much!!! Yay for being totally freaking awesome inside and out!!

Jolene Cesmat said...

Carlie!! I am so happy for you! You are doing such hard work so gracefully!! Congratulations, I think you are so beautiful! :)

Carlie//Jesse said...

Thank you so much beautiful ladies!!