4.03.2013

Don't be fooled!

Progress is a natural deterrent from the major goal. Why you might ask? Let me tell you.

I'm almost to the halfway point and my body does look significantly different (yay!!). In comes the extra self-esteem and kindhearted compliments/encouragement from others. What my brain naturally does, however, is that it tells myself that I must be done now that I feel so good!

FACT: You are not done Carlie Curlee.

Alas, I must face the real facts of this incredible journey. I am going to feel better. I am going to look better. These facts do not change that there is still a ways to go. I am ecstatic that I've made it this far, but I still need every workout and every calorie goal met. I'm happy to report that I am still sticking to the plan though. In fact I did circuit training today at lunch and already feel sore (thank you very much 40 burpees!).
beautiful morning picture.....be jealous of my husband.
Speaking of goals, here are a couple coming up in the future (weighed 247.4 after Haiti):

239lbs = 1/2 way done!!
214lbs = 100lb weight loss (whaaaaaaattt?)
199lbs = my goal for Hawaii (leaving on July21st)

My next weigh-in is on April 8th - wish me luck!

XOXO


3 comments:

Heather Hamilton said...

Carlie, You rock lady! I know the good Lord will keep giving you His super powers to press onward and upward with this awesome journey; for HIS name sake and for a healthy life with your beautiful family! Hats off to you pretty lady! You look fabulous btw! xo-Heather

Levi said...

It is hard to keep up the energy and focus, keep the end in mind!

Carlie//Jesse said...

Thanks friends! The Lord is good!