2.26.2012

Lent: Day 3/4/5

On Friday my attitude improved, although I still found myself complaining about my limited food choices, so everyday following's goal is to stop the complaining and be thankful!

One thing I am thankful for is a tofu scramble recipe that I made up. I will share it on Cut & Shoot soon and it is amazing! I was really missing a savory breakfast and this is totally satisfying. Also, my mom made some delicious baked burritos on Saturday. Loved them! I am noticing that I don't have to eat as much to be satisfied, which is probably because everything I am eating is packed with nutrients!

Today at church, my brother preached about picking up our cross daily and following Christ. This is my one of my Lenten prayers - help me Lord, to follow YOU! I want to be doing God's will for my life and am excited to see where he directs Jesse and I in the future.


No comments: