4.08.2013

Half Way!!

Today's weigh-in was a wonderful moment, because to my surprise, I weighed 239.4lbs. This means I've lost 75lbs. and am finally half way there! Praise the Lord!

I've been sick this past weekend so that could have helped, but I'll take it! Which, by the way, is why there is another bathroom mirror pic for this one because I am at home sick.

Half way there! Praise the Lord!
I can't help but reflect on those that have helped me so much on this journey. My Falish has been my constant accountability partner and amazing workout partner on Saturdays. I just love her! My family and husband have given me constant encouragement and support. And my friends are just amazing friends - they workout with me, they encourage me, and one of them even leads the hardest workout class I have ever been a part of or will take (you are amazing Shira Jones). To say that I'm blessed is a ridiculous understatement, but that is the word I have for now.

So down the mountain I go. There are so many places and goals to visit along that downward slope! Next up - 100 lb. weight loss goal in 25 lbs. Also, my spring/summer is looking like this:

April - head to AZ/Mexico for some sunshine, family, and fun!
May - my beautiful gram turns 80 and we celebrate her.
June - headed to AK to spread my grandpa and dad's ashes as a family trip. Later on, heading to CO to visit Jesse's family.
July - saying aloha and photographing my dear friend Rondi's wedding in Maui. Falishah is coming with!

There are many more fun adventures to look forward to in those months as well. I am so excited to be traveling and visiting people I love. The gypsy part of me is smiling inside.

My heart wants to run at full speed ahead down this mountain and Lord willing, I will.

XOXO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great, even when sicky! Congrats, friend...you are kicking some serious ace! <3
Love, Shannon

Carlie//Jesse said...

Ace kickers unite!! Love you!

Unknown said...

Congrats Carliflower

Carlie//Jesse said...

Thanks Sha! :)